EF Process Manager is a free trial software application from the Launchers & Task Managers subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and it was last updated on 2017-02-17. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
What the Process Manager is and what you can do with it:
* you can easily see what's happening behind the desktop
* which processes are running on your computer
* you can see all modules which are loaded, or only those used by a particular process
* you're the master: Process Manager lets you close normally or kill any running process
* register and unregister modules
* complete information about process and modules
* see Windows error codes
* consult environment variables
* search for modules on the disk
* export the information for further use in Excel
So, with one quick look you can see that Process Manager is the tool you're looking for a long time, it shows you the backstage of your computer, and more, it lets you control things.
EF Process Manager (version 7.60) has a file size of 1.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 415 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.